Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 4
Start your day with this Classic Keto French Toast topped with butter and your favorite sugar free syrup. This is an easy and kid-friendly recipe perfect for breakfast or brunch that the whole family will love. This rich and delicious French toast paired with a few slices of bacon and a bowl of strawberries will absolutely jump start your day.
Macros per slice: Calories: 130 | Fat: 23g | Net Carbs: 6g | Protein: 10g
4 slices of Keto Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread
1-2 tbsp butter
¼ cup heavy cream
- Beat the egg, add the heavy cream in a bowl and mix together.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat. Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter.
- Fry each slice in the pan or griddle until crisp and browned on each side.
- Top with your choice of butter, whipped cream or Sugar Free Syrup